Venue Operational Requirements
Under the new gaming industry arrangements that came into effect on 16 August 2012, the responsibility for the conduct of gaming transferred from Gaming Operators to Venue Operators.
To assist Venue Operators in complying with their operational responsibilities, the Venue Operational Requirements section of the Manual provides regulatory information for venues operating under the new arrangements.
** Please note: certain information is only available to industry participants. Users will be prompted to provide their existing online services username and password to access this information.
Table of Contents
- Approved Gaming Venue
- Gaming Machine Area - Size, layout and facilities
- Acquisition, Installation, Storage, Sale and Disposal of Gaming Machines
- Gaming Hours
- Gaming Machine Interference
- Gaming Machine Operations - Machine Compliance
- Events, Faults and Malfunctions
- Cashier Station
- Security Arrangements - General
- Display and Inspection of Notices, Signs and Rules
- Keys and Locks
- Supervision of Gaming Machine Area / CCTV Requirements
- Credit / Cash Facilities / Payment of Accumulated Credits / Book Pay Vouchers